Amazing Selling Machine review: it is an FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) training program that can help you start your own Amazon business or improve and expand your existing one.
It's been a long time since Amazon launched their FBA program in 2006. Meanwhile, some claim that FBA is no longer viable. Despite this, it is still alive fourteen years later.
But is it still as important as it once was? Can you make a full-time living from this business? Is Amazing Selling Machine still a legitimate course for starting an FBA business?
This Amazon Selling Machine review will provide comprehensive insights into this course and assist you in making an informed decision before spending $5,000 on this program.
That being said, I will assist you in learning more about what it is, how it works, and, most importantly, whether or not it is worth the investment!
So, without further ado, let's get into my review.
The trademarks within this article are those of the respected proprietary propriety owners (Amazing Selling Machine) and this website is not associated, endorsed by, or affiliated with Amazing Selling Machine in any legal contracts or agreements, at this time. The content provided on this page is for informational and educational purposes only, it is based on facts obtained by online research or in-person by the author. NOTE: this article is the sole opinion of the author.
Amazing Selling Machine Review Overview
Product Type: Amazon FBA
Owners: Jason Katzenback and Matt Clark
Price: $4,997 one-time (has discounted option)
Verdict: Yes, but not for newbies
Quick Summary: Jason Katzenback and Matt Clark created the Amazon FBA training course Amazing Selling Machine. This course's primary goal is to show you how to make money as an Amazon seller.
What Is The Amazing Selling Machine?
Amazing Selling Machine is a comprehensive step-by-step eCommerce program that guides you through every aspect of launching, growing, running, and scaling a business using the power of one of the world's largest online retailers – Amazon.
It was first created in 2013 and has since been updated and modified to reflect current trends.
According to online information, the creators have spent the last year testing strategies, determining what works, and putting together a new complete step-by-step program to assist you in building your Amazon business.
And with this Amazing Selling Machine review, I'll help you decide if it's worth it.
Who’s behind the Amazing Selling Machine?
Jason Katzenback and Matt Clark, two eCom titans who have built multiple seven and even 8-figure businesses, founded Amazing Selling Machine in 2012.
This beast is taught by Mike McClary and Rich Henderson, with a special appearance by Dan Ashburn. Everything is straightforward and prepared as if you have no prior knowledge (Key to success).
John is a philanthropist and serial entrepreneur who claims to have made $120 million in sales through his businesses. Matt is a Harvard-educated former energy trading analyst turned eCom entrepreneur (Then dropped out to continue beasting at Amazing.com).
What does Amazing Selling Machine offer?
The training is extensive, covering every step of starting a business with Amazon. The program's core goal is to help you scale your current business or create your first one if you've never done it before. The result is, of course, a profitable Amazon business.
Every successful company begins with the right product. Trying to sell something that does not sell is a sure way to fail. As a result, the guys have included a tool called Profit Miner to assist you in finding the hottest products on Amazon.
And, as you'll see in my Amazing Selling Machine review, that's only the first of many steps. Once you've decided on a product, the next logical step is locating a supplier and placing your order. This course will teach you how to choose the best supplier to maximize your profit margin.
The next step in the Amazing Selling Machine is building your brand and page. And it completes the preparation process. If everything is in order, it's time to go live and start working on marketing, traffic, and scaling your business.
FBA, like any other system, requires a lot of fine-tuning, tweaking, and perfecting until you find the best formula. ASM is here to show you how to do everything correctly, but it is up to you to make it work. That is how FBA and Amazing Selling Machine operate.
It is, once again, a comprehensive program. Connecting all of the nuts and bolts could take up to eight weeks.
Let's look at the course content in the next section of my Amazing Selling Machine review.
Amazing Selling Machine Course Review
Amazing Selling Machine includes four components that are intended to assist you in building or growing your business.
Each of those elements is essential for program success.
The 8-Week Online Webclass
The ASM Mentor Program
Lifetime Platinum Access
The Private Resource Vault
The owners have spent the last year updating the training to ensure that Amazing Selling Machine remains competitive in the industry.
The program's content is divided into eight modules and includes 153 lessons. The mentors are Mike McClary, Rich Henderson, and Dan Ashburn. Below is a quick video tour of the Amazing Selling Machine course:
Here's a closer look at the content.
- Welcome Module
- Module #1 – Finding the Perfect Product
- Module #2 – Evaluating Suppliers and Samples
- Module #3 – Ordering Your Inventory and Creating Your Brand
- Module #4 – Building Your Brand Assets
- Module #5 – The Perfect Product Page
- Module #6 – The Perfect Product Launch
- Module #7 – Advanced Marketing and Traffic Tools
- Module #8 – Taking Your Business to the Next Level
Amazing Selling Machine – Welcome Module
- The ASM Membership Dashboard
- The Amazing Selling Machine Community
- How To Earn Your Progress Badges
- ASM Mentor Program
- Success Principles
- The 7-figure Foundation Principles
- Different Ways To Structure Your Physical Product Business
- Which Amazon Marketplace To Start With
- Seller Central Overview And Requirements
- Setting Up Payoneer Or World First
- Seller Central Account Critical Guidelines
- Seller Central Documentation
- Seller Central Setup Walkthrough
- Seller Central Review/Suspension Scenarios
Amazing Selling Machine Module #1 – Finding the Perfect Product
- Dominate Your Competition By Building A Real Brand
- The 7 Elements Of A Red Hot Profitable Product Opportunity
- Which Categories To Choose For Maximum Result And Those To Avoid For Your Products
- What Products To Avoid For Your First Profitable Product
- The Perfect Product Selection System
- What The Amazing Selling Machine Criteria Are And Why They Are So Important To Your Success
- What Tools Should You Use To Achieve The Fastest And Most Profitable Results
- Proving Product Viability With Competing Products
- Speeding Up The Product Selection Process
- Stretching The ASM Criteria
- Alternative Search Method
- Patent Search
Amazing Selling Machine Module #2 – Evaluating Suppliers and Samples
- Understanding Amazon’s Fees
- Product Tuning
- Simple Product Sourcing
- Creating A Professional Online Presence
- Finding And Contacting Suppliers With Our Proven Templates
- Calculating The True Cost Of A Product
- Calculating Final Profit Numbers For Your Focused Opportunity List
- Getting Samples For Your Top Opportunity
Amazing Selling Machine Module #3 – Ordering Your Inventory and Creating Your Brand
- The Samples Have Arrived! Now What?
- Choosing The Best Supplier And Getting The Highest Profit Margin
- Getting Ready For Your First Inventory Order
- The Amazing Selling Machine Brand Name Creation Process
- Creating Your Powerful Brand Logo
- Purchasing Your UPC
- Quick Start Product Listing
- Designing Your Product Packaging
- The Power Of Package Inserts
- How Much Inventory Should You Order?
- Shipping By Air Or By Sea
- The “Secrets” Of Placing Your First Inventory Order
- What Happens After You Order Your Inventory
Amazing Selling Machine Module #4 – Building Your Brand Assets
- Building a Foundation for Success
- Creating Your Domain Email Account
- Creating Your Brand Website
- Creating Your Brand Facebook Page
- Using Facebook Messenger to Build a Subscriber List
- Setting up Manychat For Success
- Important ManyChat Features
- Building a Subscriber List For Launch
- Using Facebook Ads to Get Subscribers
- Get More Reviews On Autopilot With ManyChat
- Adding Content to Facebook and Instagram page
- Registering Your Brand Name Across All Social Media Sites
- Module 4 Wrap-Up and Action Items Recap
Amazing Selling Machine Module #5 – The Perfect Product Page
- How To Craft The Perfect Amazon Listing To Crush Your Competitors
- Strategic Keyword Research For Top Amazon Rankings
- How To Craft The Best Title To Gain Traffic And Conversion
- Bullet Points That Sell
- How To Create A Compelling Product Description That Steals Sales From Your Competitors
- Product Images That Attract And Convert
- Product Pricing For Profit
- Creating Your Complete Listing
- How To Craft The Perfect Customer Emails For Engagement And Reviews
- Taking Advantage Of Downtime
Amazing Selling Machine Module #6 – The Perfect Product Launch
- The Amazon Launch Process
- Planning for Success
- Tracking the Data to Inform Decisions
- Introduction to Amazon Sponsored Product Advertising
- Structuring Campaigns for Success
- Using Samurai Seller
- Getting Your Initial Reviews
- Creating Promotional Coupon Codes
- Distribute Coupon Codes to Subscriber List
- Optimizing Price Against Rank and Sales
- Sustaining Rank Profitably
- Running Out of Inventory and Reordering
Amazing Selling Machine Module #7 – Advanced Marketing and Traffic Tools
- The Raving Fan Customer Service System
- Optimizing Traffic and Conversions
- Building and Utilizing Your Performance Checklist
- Amazon Ads Optimization
- Relaunching When You Have Lost Rank or Run Out of Inventory
- How To Split Test Improvement To Maximize Conversion
- Amazon Coupons
- Amazon Promotions
- When to Launch Your Next Product
- The Power of Product Variations
- Choosing Your Next Product to Launch
- Launching Your Next Product
- The Benefits of Brand Registry
- The 3 Ways to Grow Your Business
- Building a Team To Run Your Business
- Growing Your Business for Cash Flow or Cash Out
Amazing Selling Machine Module #8 – Taking Your Business to the Next Level
- Using Facebook Retargeting To Get Reviews
- Using Instagram to Boost Traffic, Sales, and Reviews
- Automating ManyChat Promotion Campaigns
- Building an Email List with ManyChat
- Advanced ManyChat Campaigns s
- Using Google Ads to Get Subscribers and Sales
- Dominating with YouTube Ads
- Working with Influencers To Launch Products and Drive Sales
Amazing Selling Machine Pricing
Upfront buyers pay $4,997 for the Amazing Selling Machine EVO package. It is also available to installment buyers in 6 payments of $997.
The cost includes access to more than 100 training videos, a community, a mentorship program, a resource vault, and coaching calls. It also has a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 6-month success guarantee (explained below).
As of the moment they are offering a discount for only $2,997.
Amazing Selling Machine Pros
The training material for Amazing Selling Machine is extensive! I mean, these guys take great care to cover every aspect of getting started with FBA.
Over 150 lessons are included in the training.
Experts host those lessons, one of the best training courses available.
Available Mentoring Program
In addition to comprehensive education, the Amazing Selling Machine purchaser receives access to the Mentor Program and Resource Vault.
These guys are top Amazon sellers, and they will assist you in any way they can to ensure your success with the program.
They use the Private Resource Vault to build their own Amazon businesses.
The guys estimate that the value of this component alone is $10,000.
You Have Access to Help and the Community
I liked how the owners and creators of Amazing Selling Machine ensured that you received the most assistance.
To access mentors and get answers to your questions, post a question in the community.
Success Stories of Amazing Selling Machines
ASM has a lot of positive feedback and testimonials from people who have tried and succeeded with the program.
Of course, this is by no means a guarantee. However, it is encouraging to see that the training content is effective.
6-Month Buy-Back Guarantee
Their guarantees are incredible.
If you don't like the Amazing Selling Machine after 30 days, you can get a refund.
Even better, you can use the course for six months, and if you don't see any significant results, the Buy-Out Promise will reimburse you.
Honestly, this alone sounds too good to be accurate, but it is.
Amazing Selling Machine Cons
It is not suitable for beginners.
Newcomers are welcome to join the Amazing Selling Machine and give it a shot. Amazon FBA, on the other hand, is not a beginner-friendly method.
Starting a successful Amazon FBA business requires significant knowledge and capital.
The cost is exorbitant.
The Amazing Selling Machine's price is something I don't like.
It's not a big deal, but $5K is out of reach for many people. It is classified as an exclusive training program.
However, it is not available to the general public or those on a tight budget.
Nonetheless, $5000 could be the best investment you've ever made.
Related Article from MyOwnAdmin.com!
Check out "Anthony Morrison Review", if you're seeking review for this affiliate marketing coach.
There's no denying it. Amazing Selling Machine is not a rip-off.
This program has been running for quite some time. Furthermore, the creators are constantly updating it to the most recent versions to keep up with the industry's rapid evolution.
Another advantage of the program is the money-back guarantee.
To put it another way, you have 30 days to try out the course and its features. If you are not completely satisfied, you may request a refund.
Even if you keep access, you can recoup some of your investment during the first six months if you don't get good results.
Positive reviews on Google and other sites, on the other hand, are one of the most critical indicators that Amazing Selling Machine is legitimate.
These indicators indicate that there is no scam here, which means you are safe.
There are, however, other, more suitable, and cost-effective alternatives if you're looking for the best business model to earn passive income online as a beginner.
|START YOUR FREE ACCOUNT HERE|