What are cookies?
The Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. Whenever you visit a website, it sends a cookie to a device you are using to access the website. Your device automatically stores the cookie in a file that is located within your web browser.
When you revisit a site, it will respond in a more personalized way, remembering your preferences, providing faster page loading and so forth. We place some of the Cookies on the Website ourselves, while other cookies are placed by third parties. Third-party cookies may collect data outside our Website as well.
The Cookies can be utilized to make visiting the Website more personal, by, for instance:
- displaying relevant navigation settings;
- remembering visitors’ preferences;
- improving the overall user experience; and
- limiting the number of advertisements shown.
The analytic Cookies
These Cookies help me improve this Website. The Cookies collect information about the way in which visitors use the Website, including the information about the most visited pages or the number of displayed error messages. The WebAnalytics Cookies are an example of this Cookies type.
The marketing and advertising Cookies
The marketing and advertising cookies are typically placed on the Website by advertising networks. These networks are companies which act as intermediaries between us and advertisers. These Cookies are used for:
- showing relevant, personalized advertisements or offers through every type of medium (such as e- mail, social media and banner advertisements) based on your visit of and click behavior on the Website;
- limiting the amount of advertisements display;
- measuring the effectiveness of an advertising campaign;
- detecting and defending against frauds and other risks to protect users and partners;
- improving our products.
Our Website will set several types of the third-party Cookies which are the marketing or advertising Cookies, and I do not control the operation of any of them.
You can block the Cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to block all or some Cookies. However, if you block all cookies (including essential Cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website.
Adjusting cookie settings and deleting the Cookies
You can adjust your browser settings to delete our Cookies or the Cookies set by the third parties. You may also adjust your browser settings to prevent websites from setting cookies or third-party cookies altogether. If you prevent us from setting specific cookies, you may find that some functions of the Website are not available or that certain parts or pages of the Website will not be loaded. You can find out how to adjust the settings for different browsers:
More about The Cookies