I would like to welcome you to my Megatypers Review. Finding ways how you will earn money online is tough nowadays, and that is one of the reasons why you are checking if Megatypers is a legit way to earn extra cash or if it can be a full-time source of income. You are also curious enough and want to know if there are real people who are earning from this website.
Is Megatypers a scam? This might be the first question that pops up in your mind. Don’t worry, through this eye-opening review, I will let you see the real score behind this company and answer the questions you have in mind to get you in the right decision. I will make sure at the end of this review; you will be able to know if this way of making money is for you or not. I don’t want you to wait so long, now let’s dig into details about Megatypers.
Is Megatypers Real or Fake
Megatypers is undoubtedly a real company. However, it is not worth the time you have to invest to earn just a few cents. Maybe that is the reason behind the 89% of negative reviews on Trustpilot.
|About:||Paid Online Typing-Based Tasks|
Megatypers Review Score
Megatypers.com is a legal platform to earn money from your typing skills online. Pay is very small and therefore Megatypers.com can not be suggested as a good way to make money online.
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: 0.00
Product In-Stock: https://schema.org/OutOfStock
What Is Megatypers?
Megatypers is an online platform that was founded in 2012 by an unknown group of people, the details about who founded this online platform were not stated in any reviews or searches over the internet. Megatypers is just like the other paid survey website that will pay you for every survey you have answered. The difference is that Megatypers need to do different typing-based tasks, and you will get a specific amount by doing those tasks.
Megatyper’s tasks focus on solving captchas which is why I found the company’s name a bit misleading because on your first time reading it; you will think that the tasks they are offering are something to do with writing and typing. At first, I thought it was an online platform that would help you earn extra money through writing articles just like Listverse I recently wrote a “Is Listverse a scam” review, and you might want to check it as well.
They are advertising their company as it will give you a monthly earning of $200 to $250 a month; you will see all the information on their website’s homepage. Is it really possible to earn that much by solving captchas?
not into earning pennies? read this instead » Can a WordPress Blog Make Money? 4 Proven Steps
How Does Megatypers Work?
I know you are curious enough about how Megatypers work and how you will be able to make money from them. What will happen after you create an account from Megatypers? You will be given a captcha image after another; all you need to do is solve it as quickly as possible. Because your earnings will be based on how fast you work on a specific captcha. Megatypers will give you $0.45 to $1.50 for every 1000 captcha you solve.
This might sound easy, but it is not because if you are going to take a deep analysis of it, it will take you a lot of hours before you can reach the number of 1000 captchas, then you will only get a maximum of $1.50 on doing that. This might be easy for some of you but not for everyone. There are other ways for you to try in order to earn money online in a fast and easy way.
How Much Can You Make With Megatypers?
I mentioned earlier that Megatypers advertised that you could earn $200 to $250 a month for solving captchas. Is Megatypers worth it? It is worth it, especially if you will invest time in reaching 1000 captchas, and everything you invest is worth it, right? I also found out that Megatypers may also like an MLM company; why? Because they also gave a bonus for referring someone to join the online platform.
Signing up on Megatypers is free, but to successfully sign up, you need an invitation code that will be asked during the application process. So you really need an invitation code from a friend or relatives. For example, if your friend used your invitation code to sign up, you will get 10% of your friend’s total earnings.
So if your friend earned $100, you would get $10 from it. That is how it works, and if you are good at convincing people to try a service, then earning as much as $250 a month is possible. And what makes it easier is it is for free, and your referral doesn’t need to pay for anything before joining.
What I don’t Like about Megatypers
While I am doing this review, I found out so many things about Megatypers, and most of them are things that you might consider checking first before joining. I don’t want you to waste time and energy on something that is not for you.
- They don’t have a security certificate. For a platform that is processing payment and has many members accessing the site, it is a requirement to have a security certificate. This is an assurance that every payment transaction you do is safe and secure, especially your payment details. This may be a cause of fraud if they will still not get any security certificate for their website.
- There are many complaints about their account being banned after reaching the specific number of captchas without any notification or reason for doing that. There might be something fishy behind this, or maybe they can set a proper expectation for the member before banning the account because investing time and effort is not easy.
- Minimum payout. The minimum payout of Megatypers is $15. If you are going to remember how many captchas you need to solve in order to get a $0.45 to $1.50, you might need to invest a lot of time to get your first payout.
What I Like about Megatypers
However, there are also things I discovered that you could look forward to Megatypers.
- They have multiple payment options. It is very rare for online paid services to have multiple payment methods. Mostly only through Paypal, but Megatypers have 6 payment methods to choose from: Paypal, Western Union, Perfect Money, Web Money, BitCoin, and Lite Coin.
- Starting up is for free. It is good to know that your first investment with them is just an invitation code from someone who just invites you to try the service. In that way, it will not be hard for you to accept if Megatypers will not work for you.
Megatypers Review » Final Verdict.
Let’s be honest here, Megatypers is not a scam. They are legit and operating; maybe they have some downsides that people will automatically think are a scam, but there are also people who earn money from Megatypers. It is all about your hard work and dedication to doing it.
However, as of now, I cannot recommend this to anyone. There are many ways you can try to earn money; you don’t need to spend hours just to earn $1.50. You may want to check my Wealthy Affiliate Review and get ideas on how you can do effective ways to earn money online in as easy as writing your hobby on a daily basis and get something from it.
I hope that I was able to give justice to this “mega typers review” and help you decide your way to success. If you have any suggestions or questions or want to shout out, always feel free to write that in the comment box below. Cheers!
|START YOUR FREE ACCOUNT HERE|