Douglas' training is marketed as a one-stop shop for risky online marketers. Is this legit? Find out on this Douglas James Marketing review.
It is not the only training course that makes such claims. There's an army of them. However, the majority of them never deliver on their promises. In other words, there is a dark jungle out there.
You can be confident that you will receive an honest and unbiased review from me throughout my Douglas James Marketing review.
In addition, I will answer all of your questions in this review. My post should help you understand Douglas James Marketing and determine whether it is a scam or not.
The trademarks within this article are those of the respected proprietary propriety owners (Douglas James Marketing) and this website is not associated, endorsed by, or affiliated with Douglas James Marketing in any legal contracts or agreements, at this time. The content provided on this page is for informational and educational purposes only, it is based on facts obtained by online research or in-person by the author. NOTE: this article is the sole opinion of the author.
What Is Douglas James Marketing?
Douglas James Marketing is a training course that provides a variety of courses for different types of entrepreneurs.
The courses cover various aspects of online marketing to help you succeed.
Some of these courses will teach you how to effectively use Facebook Ads, ClickFunnels, and SEO. This is because most "high-ticket" offers always use these platforms.
Aside from these courses, some services allow you to speak with "high-end" influencers who will teach you some techniques for a successful digital marketing strategy.
You can also apply to attend seminars where Douglas James will teach you more about digital marketing techniques and how to attract more customers.
Who Is Douglas James?
Douglas James is known as the "high-ticket client guy" or "high-ticket guy." He earned that title because he successfully attracted high-ticket, high-paying clients.
He was a Navy Corpsman before becoming a successful entrepreneur, and he served on the USNS Mercy. They help with healthcare in third-world countries, including Fiji, Guam, and the Philippines.
His experience, he claims, inspired him to lift others and guide them to success. This could be a pure sales pitch to persuade you to enroll in his courses, but it's worth noting.
Douglas decided to attend the George Washington University School of Business. Following that, he developed these courses to assist other entrepreneurs in obtaining high-ticket clients.
This is not Douglas' first online course; in 2011, he founded a company called Amped Local, which provides similar services to other entrepreneurs.
You can also find him on YouTube.
What Is Inside Douglas James Marketing?
Douglas James Marketing Courses are designed for new and experienced marketers who want to take their skills to the next level. DouglasJamesMarketing has over 100 video series that teach you how to make money online and market your business. Douglas believes that you don't need any experience to be successful online, just a desire and passion, and Douglas James Marketing Courses can be worthwhile for some entrepreneurs!
There are numerous Douglas James courses available depending on the type of marketer you want to become:
- Affiliate Mastery Course ($3,997): This course is designed for marketers who want more traffic, leads, and sales to their offers. Douglas James Marketing Courses teaches students how to get more traffic, leads, and sales with less work through proven affiliate marketing strategies.
- Search Engine Optimization ($3,997): This course is designed for marketers who want a step-by-step plan on mastering search engine optimization (SEO) techniques to get more traffic, leads, and sales for their website or business.
- Social Media Mastery Course ($3,997): This course is designed for marketers who want a step-by-step plan for mastering social media marketing strategies that will help them get more traffic, leads, and sales for their business.
- Email Marketing Mastery ($3,997): This course is designed for marketers who want a step-by-step plan for mastering email marketing strategies that will help them increase the size of their email list, drive more traffic and make more sales for their business.
- Google Adwords Mastery ($3,997): This course is designed to help marketers master Google’s advertising platform (AdWords), with over 14 million businesses and agencies competing for clicks. It teaches students the latest strategies to get more traffic, leads, and sales from Adwords.
- Google Analytics Mastery ($3,997): This course is designed for marketers who want a step-by-step plan for mastering analytics that will help them track their progress, find which websites are generating the most traffic, and stay on top of their competition. It teaches students how they can use analytics data for better business decisions.
- WordPress Mastery Course ($3,997): This course is designed for marketers who want a step-by-step plan on mastering one of the most popular internet website platforms that are free, easy to use, and have a user-friendly interface.
Featured Article from MyOwnAdmin.com!
Check out "Wealthy Affiliate Review" a step-by-step training program that will teach you how to start your own passive income blog.
Is Douglas James Marketing A Scam?
Douglas James Marketing is not a scam. Douglas is a genuine individual eager to teach you how to start your own business. Even though Douglas James Marketing is not a scam, I do not recommend it.
There is a much better way to build a sustainable online business than this one, which will not cost you much money.
Yes, running a successful Facebook ad is more complex than you think because you must go through trials and errors before finding suitable ads. It also implies that you will have to spend significant money on it.
Running a successful Facebook ad may not be easy, but I'm confident you can do it yourself with the proper research and all the free helpful content available on the internet.
Douglas James courses appear to be an over-hyped package, which is a problem because it creates unrealistic expectations. There are some reviews on his website and social media, but they are insufficient to persuade me to buy.
As I mentioned earlier in my Douglas James Marketing review, numerous courses cover similar topics to his. Furthermore, his approach to teaching Facebook Ads is too dull and generic.
Douglas may have made a seven-figure income from digital marketing, but there is no guarantee that it will work for you or others.
So, while Douglas James Marketing is legitimate, it is not the best course for making money online available.
Related Article from MyOwnAdmin.com!
Looking for another sales marketing review? Check out "Multiple Income Funnel Review" of Mack Mills, a well-known internet marketer.
Is Douglas James Marketing a Good Investment?
Even though Douglas James Marketing is a legitimate course, I do not recommend it for several reasons.
To begin, the courses are pretty introductory. You see, most of the training you will receive here is nothing new.
The lessons you get here, especially about marketing, can be found elsewhere, and some of them are much cheaper or even free. All of the courses are good; you won't learn much.
The second reason I do not recommend Douglas James Marketing is that the business model is complex. Douglas courses market themselves through Facebook ads.
Running Facebook ads and Clickfunnels can be very beneficial in marketing, but they can also be very costly, particularly Facebook ads. Furthermore, Douglas James makes running Facebook ads appear simple.
If their Facebook ads fail to generate traffic, the courses here do not offer other marketing options.
So, even if you have received training from these courses, the success rate of your Facebook ads marketing campaign is not easy.
Douglas James Marketing Review: Final Verdict
You now understand what Douglas James Marketing is and why I do not recommend this training course.
Numerous legitimate training courses teach the same material as Douglas James' training course.
However, as I previously stated, you must be cautious about what you buy or join because very few of them are legitimate. So always do your research to determine whether they are legitimate or not.
Douglas' training course is valuable and legitimate, though it does not provide much information, so why spend $3,000 on this training course? No, I don't believe so.
I'd rather spend that money on starting my own company than on Douglas training courses with no guarantee of success.
It would be far better if you did it on your own so that you could understand both the front and back ends of your company.
|START YOUR FREE ACCOUNT HERE|