Let me welcome you to my Is myEcon a Scam review. For sure you are looking for ways to earn money online that is why you end up checking on this review, or maybe you were encouraged by one of your friends to try and join myEcon.
In this review, I will discuss all the truth about myEcon. Is myEcon legit? Is myEcon BBB accredited? These are some of the questions that will be answered for you through this review. You will find out if joining this company is something worth it for you or not. So without further ado, let’s get into details!
What is myEcon?
myEcon is a multi-level marketing company founded by Ivey Strokes together with his partner Alvin Curry in 2006. They got the name from the words My Economy, wherein they are known for having a different kind of product to offer to their customers as an MLM company. They are offering services that will help you manage your finances in a better way. This is the reason why a lot of people are curious to know if joining them and sell their products is worth it and might be the way for their success.
I know that you are thinking of what are the services that they offer. And here are some of those.
- ID Defender – This will help you in monitoring your credit score and activity online plus it has software that will protect you and your devices from hacking.
- Smart Credit Repair System – They said that this is a training website that will repair your credit. In this training, you will be given modules and letter templates that you can use and send to credit agencies to remove your bad credit marks.
- Cash Flow Manager – An application that helps you monitor your cash flow.
- Book Travel – If you are a traveler, you can use this service. This is an employee’s portal to priceline.com to help you find the best deals for your travel needs, from plane ticket up to hotel reservation.
- Health and Nutrition – This is a separate service that will cost you extra dollars. This is another portal that will lead you to three different nutrition products which are under myEcon.
- Cash Back Mall – This works like an affiliate marketing tool that will let you have a link that you can send to your friends or relatives and get a percentage on any purchase that they will have.
- Credit Monitoring – Basically this service will monitor your credit score. However, you need to pay 6 months subscription to enjoy this service.
You will have access to these services once you are also a member of myEcon but some of it will cost you extra dollars to enjoy it as well.
How Does myEcon Work?
Even if myEcon does have different kinds of products they still work the same as the usual multi-level marketing company that you know. The ways to earn money from them is through selling their services and by recruiting people to join the company. But of course, you need to apply as their Marketing Director which is the first level of their membership.
In order for you to sign up as their member, you need to look for an associate’s replicated website and sign using their referral link. Once you already signed up, you will be asked to pay either a $20 as a one-time setup fee, or $34.95 for a monthly. Together with their membership fee, you will have your own website that you can use to recruit more members plus you will be given training videos that you can use to be successful in doing this business.
And another thing that is included in their membership fee is some of the services that I mentioned earlier. So basically, it is somehow worth it to join myEcon given that you will have services that you can use in your daily life. However, if you still think that this might not work for especially if you are not into sales or recruiting people, you still have a lot of alternative ways to earn money online.
How Much Can You Make With myEcon?
Now the question is, is the income you will have with myEcon is enough to sustain your daily needs? Let’s discuss how their compensation plan works. Usually, with an MLM company, you can their compensation plan on their website and it works the same with myEcon or sometimes they are going to explain it to you as soon as you are an official Marketing Director of the company.
Like the usual MLM company, they offer commissions and bonuses to their members. However, in order for you to qualify on those perks, you need to have at least 2 recruits who pays the monthly fees regularly. And here’s how much you can earn in every commission that myEcon has.
- Recruitment Commission – You can earn as much as $25 for every recruit that you will have, and as you go along and ranked up your level of membership it could go up to $50.
- Direct Commission – For every retail sale that you will have, you can get 15% of it per order not per item or service. And the same as with recruitment commission once you ranked up it can be up to 25%.
myEcon has a good compensation plan that is easy and simple unlike with the other MLM companies that have very complicated plans. And the total earnings that you can have in a month will still depend on how hardworking and patient you are.
What I Don’t Like About myEcon
I believe it is normal for us humans to see flaws in everything, like with this review, I saw things that I know you deserved to know since this is another reason why you are checking reviews about myEcon. Here are the things that I don’t like about myEcon.
They are more focused on recruiting.
Given that they are an MLM company, this is normal. However, if you are someone who is not into recruiting people you may find it hard to achieve success with myEcon because of that. Honestly, this is what I really hate about multi-level marketing companies.
With the kind of products and services that they are offering, you can find cheaper services offered by their competitors. This can be a reason why you will have a hard time to sell their services and end up getting nothing from what you have initially invested with them.
What I Like About myEcon
And also there are things that you can look forward to myEcon. However, I want to be honest with the review that I have. The only thing that I like about them is they have their services available on every smartphone with the use of a mobile application. This will be very convenient for most of the people who will avail of their services. But aside from that, there is none. I am not that convinced about the services that they have.
Is myEcon a Scam? My Final Verdict.
And we are down to our final verdict about myEcon. Based on what I have researched, I can say that they are not a scam and maybe because they are more focused on giving rewards through recruitment, people think that they are just a pyramid scheme and trying to fool people. Though they are not a scam, I still cannot recommend this to anyone, it would be best to keep that money for the membership fee rather than not being sure if what will happen to you after joining myEcon.
If you are still looking for other ways to earn money that will not require you to sell and recruit people, you can check on my Wealthy Affiliate Review and discover ways to earn money online in as easy as writing your favorite hobby.
I hope I was able to give justice to this “Is MyEcon a Scam” review and if you have any concerns and suggestions feel free to leave that on the comment box below. Cheers!
|READY TO START YOUR OWN AFFILIATE ONLINE BUSINESS?|