Is Six Figure Mentors a Scam? My Own Review.
Today my review is about the six figure mentors program, and the question I have for you is, is six figure mentors a scam? Stay with me for the next couple of minutes and I’ll tell all you need to know about this shady program.
I can’t say this enough but, making a research study prior to any purchasing or subscribing into any product is undoubtedly the best way to prevent scams and find a legitimate program to actually make money online!
Six Figure Mentors Review
|Product Name:||Six Figure Mentors (SFM)|
|Founder:||Stuart Ross and Jay Kubassek|
|Product Description:||Affiliate marketing|
|Price:||$29 to over $2500|
this company is for those that are able to market and promote companies without any physical product
this program allowed me to earn a full-time income working from the comfort of my home
Is Six Figure Mentors a Scam or a Legit Program?
What Are The Various Membership Levels of The Company?
This company has about four membership levels that members would have to go through. The membership levels are as follows;
- The free access; as the name implies this level is free for all to join. According to the official website, those who opt for this membership level get access to videos that talks about the following aspects; websites, advertising online, providing value, list building, as well as products and promotion. Members on this level would be regularly encouraged by the company to upgrade to the paid level.
- The student access membership level; this membership costs about $29.95. Those who opt for this level would be granted unlimited access to the company’s short courses and live video recordings. Also, members are given commission on each of the products that are bought. Unknown to most people, the website of this company do not actually hype the level, but there is a separate page where members would find out that the tools and resources that are needed for them to go from 0 to 6 figures. The cost of this acclaimed product is $500.
- The essential membership level; to opt for this level, members would be required to make an upfront payment of $297 followed by a monthly fee of $97. This level would give members access to the company’s business lounge which comprises of website hosting, graphics creator, a land paging creator, as well as multiple ebooks. Also, the commission members stand to gain increases when they opt for this level.
- The essential plus level; this level would require the member to make an upfront payment of $2,500. The level offers members not just higher commissions but also more webinars.
One of the main facts that differentiates this company from the others is that they do not promise members of making a stipulated amount when they join. According to the official website, the goal of the company is to give individuals the opportunity to kick-start their business.
They state that individuals would make different income depending on the amount of time and effort that they dedicate. The website of this company is filled with countless stories without any verifiable means.
Why The Six Figure Mentors Company Could Be a Scam?
- It is too expensive; the membership fee, the cost of purchasing products and packages are outrageous and makes it difficult for members to earn profits. Often times, members are not able to find others that they can convince to become part of the company. When this happens, it means that they do not make any profit. Also, the training courses that they claim to offer are just like the others that are offered but other websites.
- Weak training courses; when you pay close attention to the courses that are offered by this company, you will find out that they are not well designed and articulated in such a way that those with businesses are able to generate traffic. Also, these courses cannot empower those with little or no knowledge of affiliate marketing to enable them to make enough money.
- They do not have a physical product; unlike most of the other companies that claim to educate individuals on how best to make money online, the Six Figure Mentors company does not offer members any product that can be sold. They simply have to convince others to become part of the company and pay huge membership fees before they earn a commission. Also, while they claim that they offer users free access, they would require them to sign up with their credit card information. This means that if they do not cancel their free access, they would be charged right after the free access expires.
Pros And Cons Of Six Figure Mentors program
- They have an organized structure that would convince unsuspecting individuals that the platform is good
- They seek to offer individuals the opportunity to make huge funds.
- It is very expensive
- There is no physical product that the company offers its members
- Members would have to convince others to join a company that does not have a physical product
Like most of the other mentorship programs, this program would require would-be members to pay for packages and products that are offered. One of the disheartening facts about these type of programs is that they all claim to offer their members the opportunity to make huge profits which is not actually done. In this review, I tried to discuss the Six Figure Mentors (SFM) program with an unbiased view.
If you feel like commenting or add something to my is six figure mentors a scam review, feel free to drop me a line below.