Anyone who has ever started a business knows two things: it’s risky, and you might need to ask for help. The same is valid for creating a website for extra or even sole income. That’s precisely what I did.
Affiliate marketing is how many website owners make money, but if you’re new to it, you might start by looking for an affiliate marketing training course.
Six Figure Mentors is a well-known affiliate marketing training course that makes bold claims about monetizing your website. There have even been rumors of a six-figure mentors scam. In my Six Figure Mentors review, I’ll dig deeper into this contentious program to determine whether it’s legit or not.
The trademarks within this article are those of the respected proprietary propriety owners (American Income Life) and this website is not associated, endorsed by, or affiliated with American Income Life in any legal contracts or agreements, at this time. The content provided on this page is for informational and educational purposes only, it is based on facts obtained by online research or in-person by the author. NOTE: this article is the sole opinion of the author.
What Is The Six Figure Mentors?
This online training program provides support and mentorship for web entrepreneurs. According to the official website, they describe it as a digital business system developed for marketing education, cutting-edge tools, world-class products, and support that would keep entrepreneurs on the right track while making money online and building a career that they love.
In simpler terms, the program was developed to help ordinary people make money online. They claim that anyone that takes an introductory course should able to have the proper knowledge to create and maintain an online business.
Most people have complained that they, like most other mentorship programs, persuade members into buying products and packages that would help them succeed online.
They claim to offer members a step-by-step instructional guide on digital marketing and other marketing resources and tools that would allow individuals to make money online.
According to their official website, their goal is to provide people with the opportunity to live the “laptop lifestyle.” They tell their members that the only proper way to make money is simply through high-ticket affiliate marketing.
One of their famous premises is that it takes the same amount of time to sell a less expensive and expensive item.
💁You might also read » Wealthy Affiliate Affiliate Program: Money From Referrals?
How does The Six Figure Mentors Program Works?
Irrespective of what they tell you on their website, the real idea behind the development of the program is to encourage individuals to make money online by buying their programs and packages. Members would be taught how best they can promote and earn a commission when they can convince others to join the program as new recruits.
Six Figure Mentors are designed so that affiliates or members get a commission when their new recruits can also bring in new recruits. The idea behind this company makes it a dangerous game for all involved. First, this company does not have a tangible product it sells that can add value to people’s lives.
This means that affiliates would find it difficult to convince others to join a company with no physical products that could be sold.
Another problem with this company is that the starting fee is outrageous. Affiliates could pay up to $20,000. This clearly means that if they are to make money, they would have to spend months, if not years, convincing people to invest $20,000 into a company with no physical product.
It is even difficult. According to the official website, affiliates are expected to bring in over 10 people willing to pay over $20,000 before they can make profits on their investment. What happens if affiliates cannot convince 10 people to become part of the company? Does it mean they lose their money? Yes!
We can deduce that this company was founded with two sets of people in mind from this description. The official website describes the company as a training platform and marketing system that prepares individuals for every aspect of their online entrepreneurship career.
The website also reveals that Six Figure Mentors seeks to deliver quality content taught by some of the leading experts in the industry to thousands of students across the globe.
💁You might also read » What Is An Affiliate Website?
- It was established for those new to affiliate marketing or those who are repeatedly looking for opportunities to venture into affiliate marketing.
- For those that have never tried affiliate marketing before, Six Figure Mentors offers them an easy-to-follow affiliate marketing tool and opportunities that have never been tried before.
- For those that have an online business already.
- For those with online businesses already thriving, the website claims that Six Figure Mentors would help them boost their existing marketing strategies and sales effort.
What Are The Various Membership Levels of The Company?
This company has about four membership levels that members would have to go through. The membership levels are as follows;
- The free access; as the name implies, this level is free for all to join. According to the official website, those who opt for this membership level get access to videos that talk about the following aspects; websites, advertising online, providing value, list building, and products and promotion. Members on this level would be regularly encouraged by the company to upgrade to the paid tier.
- The student access membership level; this membership costs about $29.95. Those who opt for this level would be granted unlimited access to the company’s short courses and live video recordings. Also, members are given a commission on each of the bought products.
Unknown to most people, this company’s website does not actually hype the level, but there is a separate page where members would find out the tools and resources needed for them to go from 0 to 6 figures. The cost of this acclaimed product is $500.
- The basic membership level; to opt for this level, members, would be required to make an upfront payment of $297 followed by a monthly fee of $97. This level would give members access to the company’s business lounge, which comprises website hosting, a graphics creator, a land paging creator, and multiple ebooks. Also, the commission members stand to gain increases when they opt for this level.
- The basic plus level; this level would require the member to make an upfront payment of $2,500. This offers members not just higher commissions but also more webinars.
An Overview of Six Figure Mentors
While this website is an affiliate marketing program, there needs to be more debate about how its students earn money. Rather than referring to it as a program, I’d call it the Six Figure Mentors pyramid scheme.
We’ve all seen a pyramid scheme, primarily on social media. Top-tier members can earn money by recruiting new members through the system. The more people who join the program, the more money they make. The new members then try to do the same thing, and it appears that real business still needs to be done.
Six Figure Mentors is more accurately described as multi-level marketing, which differs from a pyramid scheme in that the former is legal and the latter is not. Six Figure Mentors gets away with it on a technicality because they have a product to sell, whereas a pyramid scheme does not. They also do not charge additional fees for buyers to join their system; they only charge for the course purchase.
💁You might also read » Savvi MLM Review: Everything You Must Know!
The Six Figure Mentors program teaches students about affiliate marketing and how to market their course. Individuals who have completed the course primarily make money by promoting the course through paid traffic.
Some people are suspicious of this because, when you think about it, the site basically trains its customers to promote for them, rather than being an affiliate marketer in a niche of their choice.
- If you’re willing to invest significant money and sell the site’s program to others, you could eventually profit.
- They provide a no-risk refund guarantee.
- Some numerous costs and fees are not disclosed.
- Despite claims to the contrary, you must promote Six Figures Mentors in order to earn significant money.
- Stuart Ross, one of the company’s co-founders Six Figure Mentors is associated with illegal multi-level marketing schemes.
- Many generic, meaningless positive reviews with no specifics
- The company frequently contacts sign-ups to encourage them to purchase additional paid training and upgrades.
Six Figure Mentors: Features and Advantages
According to the Six Figure Mentors website, numerous features are available based on membership level. I would take them all with a grain of salt because many of them are deceptive and misleading.
Tools for Training, Resources, and Community
Six Figure Marketing claims on their homepage to provide essential tools and resources for online marketing success. This claim is technically correct in some ways – they do have tools and resources, and they do have a community.
These tools, however, come at an increasing cost to you. And they primarily teach you how to sell one and only one product: the company’s programs.
According to the website, these tools include step-by-step instructions, a personal system consultant for one-on-one guidance, weekly training webinars, and a private community membership with live chats.
The above options, however, differ depending on your membership level. For example, you can only gain access to the private community if you pay the monthly enrollment fee. And your exclusive webinars are only available with the elite membership, which you can only obtain after paying the enrollment fee.
Money-Back Guarantee for 30 Days
While there don’t appear to be many positive things to say about Six Figures Mentors review, they do offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. Indeed, their website explicitly states, “full and prompt refund, no questions asked.”
Based on testimonials and reviews, the company keeps its word in this area. You have 30 days to go through the entire program, and if you decide that it’s not the right program for you within that time frame, you can cancel and get your money back from a paid membership.
There Are Thousands Of Courses
When you enroll in the basic free program, you will gain access to the digital business system introductory module, where you will learn how to start the right business and perform one-on-one consultations.
After you become a member and pay the membership fee, you will have access to thousands of additional courses. This is advantageous because it allows you to continue to learn and grow. These courses, however, are available on a platform called LinkedIn Learning, a separate entity you can sign up for on your own – for a much lower fee.
The courses are extensive and cover business, marketing, creativity, and technology topics. However, you do not need to be a member of Six Figure Mentors to access them. You can create an account with LinkedIn Learning, pay a lower membership fee, and access the same content.
Why is The Six Figure Mentors Company Could Be a Scam?
- It is too expensive; the membership fee and the cost of purchasing products and packages are outrageous and make it difficult for members to earn profits. Often, members cant recruit new people to become part of the company. When this happens, it means that they do not make any profit. Also, the training courses they claim to offer are just like the others offered by other websites.
- Weak training courses; when you pay close attention to the classes offered by this company, you will find out that they are not well designed and articulated so that those with businesses can generate traffic. Also, these courses cannot empower those with little or no knowledge of affiliate marketing to enable them to make enough money.
- They do not have a physical product; unlike most other companies that claim to educate individuals on how best to make money online, the Six Figure Mentors company does not offer members any product that can be sold. They simply have to convince others to become part of the company and pay substantial membership fees before earning a commission. Also, while they claim that they offer users free access, they would require them to sign up with their credit card information. If they do not cancel their free access, they will be charged right after the free access expires.
So, is Six Figure Mentors A Scam Or A Legit Program?
No simple answer is whether Six Figure Mentors is legitimate or a scam.
The program, which claims to teach people how to make money online through digital marketing, has sparked considerable controversy.
On the one hand, some argue that it is a legitimate way to earn money online. Others believe it is nothing more than a glorified pyramid scheme.
However, some things to say about Six Figure Mentors may help you decide. First and foremost, the program necessitates an initial investment. While this does not necessarily imply that it is a scam, it is something to be aware of before enrolling.
Second, numerous success stories exist from people who have used the program to generate income online.
While these should be interpreted with caution, they indicate that the program can be efficient for those eager to put in the effort. Finally, only you can determine whether Six Figure Mentors is legitimate or a scam.
If you’re considering joining the program, do your homework and ensure it’s right for you.
|START YOUR FREE ACCOUNT HERE|